If you’re new to whitewater rafting or seeking a rafting adventure with moderate thrill, this section of river is perfect for you. Paddle down exciting rapids such as “El Cano,” “Confusion,” “Superman,” and “Air Force.” Plus, jump out of the raft and swim in the natural pools below the rapids.
Our expert guides will provide you with safety information and help you improve your paddling skills. Along the way, the guides will point out all the different flora and fauna around you.
Put-In/ Start: Our base, Sarapiqui Outdoor Center in La Virgen de Sarapiquí
Take-Out/ End: Town of El Roble
- Equipment: Helmet, life jacket, paddle
- Knowledgeable, certified, and friendly guide
- Tropical fruit snack after the tour
- Self-guided botanical tour
- Free sugar cane tour
- Safe box
We operate all year arround! And the schedule for all our rafting tours in Sarapiquí River.
- 08:30 am
- 11:30 am
- 2:30 pm
Recommend to be at the outdoor center aleast twenty minutes before the tour.
Length of tour
2 Hours aprox / 12 Km
7 Years Old it is the minimum age for this section of the Sarapiquí River.
We recommend bringing
- String or strap to secure your glasses
- Water shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Closed toe shoes recommended
- Light rain jacket and/or polypropylene, wool shirts for cool or rainy days. Cotton T-shirts for sunny days only (they make you colder when wet)