Rafting Class II & III – Half Day
- Equipment: Helmet, life jacket, paddle </ li>
- Knowledgeable, certified, and friendly guide</ li>
- Tropical fruit snack after the tour </ li>
- Self-guided botanical tour</ li>
- Free sugar cane tour </ li>
- Safe box</ li>
If you’re new to whitewater rafting or seeking a rafting adventure with moderate thrill, this section of river is perfect for you. Paddle down exciting rapids such as “El Cano,” “Confusion,” “Superman,” and “Air Force.” Plus, jump out of the raft and swim in the natural pools below the rapids.
Our expert guides will provide you with safety information and help you improve your paddling skills. Along the way, the guides will point out all the different flora and fauna around you.
Put-In/ Start: Our base, Sarapiqui Outdoor Center in La Virgen de Sarapiquí
Take-Out/ End: Town of El Roble