Soak up the scenery of the Sarapiqui River without facing the fury of the white-water rapids with a relaxing safari float. Wind your way downstream along the gentlest part of the river and soak up the scenery of the Sarapiqui canyon along the way. The leisurely pace is ideal for wildlife spotting so keep a look out for howler monkeys, iguanas, sloths and hummingbirds as you drift through the rainforest.
Best of all: this rafting tour is suitable for all abilities, including complete beginners, and anyone over 4 years old can take part! Great choice for families! Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Wildlife in the Sarapiqui River has many animal that are varied from howler monkeys, white-faced, colorful iguanas, caimans, sloths, and many birds like blue herons, toucans, hummingbirds. Ideal to learn more about Sarapiqui and its scenic beauty, the culture and history of the surrounding area. An adventure in the Sarapiqui River, a historical heritage of Costa Rica that can not be missed.
What is Included:
- Kayak and safety equipment rental
- Certified instructor/tour guide
- Tropical fruit and tropical coconut cocktail Sugar cane tour
- Self-guided botanical tour
- Storage of your bags and luggage in our secure lockers/safe
- Photos (available for purchase after the tour)
- Meals (available for additional $7 for breakfast, $10 for lunch, $15 for dinner per person)
What to Bring:
We recommend bringing:
- Swimsuit and/or shorts
- String or strap to secure your glasses
- Water shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Closed toe shoes recommended.
- Light rain jacket and/or polypropylene, wool shirts for cool or rainy days. Cotton T-shirts for sunny days only (they make you colder when wet).