Get to know the biodiversity of our beautiful region, Sarapiqui, from your kayak! In this tour, you will see and learn about the variety of wildlife and plants that can be seen only from the river.
This white water kayak trip gives beginners and advanced the opportunity to gain experience and paddle a new river. This trip is not a kayak clinic, but is a wonderful opportunity to practice your kayaking techniques under the guidance of a qualified instructor in a calm section of the river.
Transportation: We can pick up your group from your location in the La Fortuna, Sarapiqui, or San Jose areas. More details here.
Please note: We require a minimum of 2 people to run a kayak clinic. If the requirement is not met, there will be an additional charge of 50% of the price for clinic to operate.
Guarantee your booking with a 20% deposit. Pay the remaining balance the day of the tour, cash or credit card.20% Deposit
Need assistance? WE ARE ONLINE. LET’S CHAT!
- Safety Equipment (helmet, lifejacket, paddle, spray skirt)
- INA (National Learning Institute) and ACA (American Canoe Association) certified instructor
- Transportation from SOC to the paddling sites
- Tropical fruit and coconut cocktail
- Self-guided botanical tour
- Free Sugar Cane Tour