An Unforgettable Combination of Adventures
Seize the day with two thrilling tours. First, zip through the trees with the famous Costa Rican-born activity of ziplining! View the forest and the distant mountains from high up in the tree canopy.
Then, enjoy a riverside BBQ lunch at the Sarapiqui Outdoor Center’s restaurant on the river. Eat well because after lunch you will paddle down the incredible white waters of the Sarapiqui River (choice of class II/III or III/IV rapids). Along the way, you will see a variety of flora and fauna and also have the opportunity to swim in the natural pools below the rapids.
After rafting, return to the Sarapiqui Outdoor Center to enjoy a snack of fresh tropical fruit and view photos and videos of the rafting trip.
Guarantee your booking with a 20% deposit. Pay the remaining balance the day of the tour, cash or credit card.20% Deposit
Need assistance? WE ARE ONLINE. LET’S CHAT!
- 9 zip lines through the tree canopy, including one which is 900 feet long, crossing the Sarapiquí river canyon.
- Safety Gear
- Instructions and presentation prior to all activities.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guides.
- Snack of tropical fruit and coconut water
- Self-Guided Botanical Tour
- Free Sugar Cane Tour