Perfect for beginners as it comes with moderate thrill. No previous experience required.
Full day version of our Rafting Class II & III. Delicious, local meal included.
Experience the most exciting part of Sarapiqui River. Be ready for this intensive adventure!
Full day version of our Rafting Class III & IV. Delicious, local meal is included.
Float through one of the most important biological stations in the world. Relax and don't miss those animals around.
Why us?We are local, family owned business, pioneers in the region. We are strongly connected to the Sarapiqui river that has been integral part of our life. We love it and we want to share this passion with you. The experience we strive to provide it's not only about rafting or kayak, it is about our lifestyle, beautiful nature, 'Pura Vida' mindset and our food you will have a chance to try. Your experience will be personalized and unique. We do it in the way we feel it should be. We do care about sustainability and eco approach in all our activities. For sure our local guides, which literally grown up in the river, will leave you with unforgettable memories.
What's included in each trip?
- Flexible schedule: daily trips at 8:30, 11:30, 14:30
- Safety Kayaker and safety equipment
- Certified instructor/tour guide
- Transportation to and from our base sites to the paddling location
- Tropical fruit and tropical coconut cocktail
- Sugar cane tour
- Self-guided botanical tour
- Delicious, local lunch (Full Day included, Half Day $10 additional)