$60.00 BOOK NOW!
If you’re new to whitewater rafting or seeking something with moderate thrill, this section of river is perfect for you. Paddle down exciting rapids such as “El Cano,” “Confusion,” “Superman,” and “Air Force.” Plus, jump out of the raft and swim in the natural pools below the rapids.
Our expert guides will provide you with safety information and help you improve your paddling skills. Along the way, the guides will point out all the different flora and fauna around you.
Length of Tour: 2 hours, 12 km
Difficulty: Beginner to intermediate, class II/III rapids
Age Requirement: 7 years old
Put-In/Start: Our base, Sarapiqui Outdoor Center in La Virgen de Sarapiqui
Take-Out/End: Town of El Roble
Tour times: 8:30AM, 11:30PM and 2:30PM – daily, year round
- Equipment – helmet, lifejacket, paddle
- Knowledgeable, certified, and friendly guide
- Snack of tropical fruit after the tour
- Self-guided botanical tour
- Safe Deposit Box
Meals: Ask us about our delicious, healthy meals for your group after the tour for an extra fee.
Transportation: We can pick up your group from your location in the La Fortuna, Sarapiqui, or San Jose areas. More details here.
We recommend bringing:
• Swimsuit and/or shorts • Sunscreen • String or strap to secure your glasses • Water shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Closed toe shoes recommended. • Light rain jacket and/or polypropylene, wool shirts for cool or rainy days. Cotton T-shirts for sunny days only (they make you colder when wet).
Please note: We require a minimum of 2 people to run a rafting tour. If the requirement is not met, there will be an additional charge of 50% of the tour price for tour to operate.
Guarantee your booking with a 20% deposit. Pay the remaining balance the day of the tour, Cash or credit card.BOOK NOW!
Pay the full amount of my booking now.
Our reservation system defaults to American Express. If you are going to book with another type of card (Visa or Mastercard) simply type the number in the space for card number and this will automatically change the type of credit card.