$90 BOOK NOW!
Get to know the biodiversity of our beautiful region, Sarapiqui, from your kayak! In this tour, you will see and learn about the variety of wildlife and plants that can be seen only from the river.
This white water kayak trip gives beginners and advanced the opportunity to gain experience and paddle a new river. This trip is not a kayak clinic, but is a wonderful opportunity to practice your kayaking techniques under the guidance of a qualified instructor in a calm section of the river.
Length of Tour: 3 Hours
Tour Times: 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM, or 2:30 PM.
Tour is available all year round.
- Safety Equipment (helmet, lifejacket, paddle, spray skirt)
- INA (National Learning Institute) and ACA (American Canoe Association) certified instructor
- Transportation from SOC to the paddling sites
- Tropical fruit and coconut cocktail
- Self-guided botanical tour
We recommend bringing:
• Swimsuit and/or shorts
• String or strap to secure your glasses
• Short or long pants (for sun protection only). No jeans.
• Water shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Closed-toe shoes recommended
• Light rain jacket and/or polypropylene, wool shirts for cool or rainy days. Cotton T-shirts for sunny days only (they make you colder when wet).
Transportation: We can pick up your group from your location in the La Fortuna, Sarapiqui, or San Jose areas. More details here.
Please note: We require a minimum of 2 people to run a kayak clinic. If the requirement is not met, there will be an additional charge of 50% of the price for clinic to operate.
Guarantee your booking with a 20% deposit. Pay the remaining balance the day of the tour, cash or credit card.BOOK NOW!
Pay the full amount of my booking now.
Our reservation system defaults to American Express. If you are going to book with another type of card (Visa or Mastercard) simply type the number in the space for card number and this will automatically change the type of credit card.
Need assistance? WE ARE ONLINE. LET’S CHAT!
Whitewater Kayak Costa Rica | Whitewater Kayak Sarapiqui | Whitewater Kayak near Arenal Volcano | Whitewater Kayak near San Jose | Whitewater Kayak Pacuare